Tuesday 1 June 2010

Problems with communicating with the outside world

Hello fans!

Well I arrived in Jasper yesterday and the park is just amazing. My hostel is halfway up mount Whistler which is fantastic (thought a bit of a pain getting up to it without transport).

However there is no internet connection (currently in the town library) and no phone signal, so I am really cut off from the outside world ... which would be great, it is wasn't for all the fantastic sights I've seen so far within this park (to make you all jealous).

Around every corner this park just gets better and better and better. Today i went up Whistler mountain on the cable car and it was beautiful ... the cable car is a must if you come here.

The weather is brilliant, a little cloudy but hot. Anyway I better go my time is nearly up.

Hopefully normal service will resume in Lake Louise ... maybe!

Toodle Pip!

No comments:

Post a Comment