Thursday 17 June 2010

Not allot going on is Seattle

MP3 track of the day - Two Princes - Spin Doctor

Weather: Grey and cloudy but dry and relatively warm

Okay so this is going to be a very quick post as I have done nothing today at all. Well when I say nothing I've been on the internet allot, checked in for my flight for tomorrow and looked at Alaskan cruises to get back to Vancouver Island.

After this I headed out and got my hair cut; the cut wasn't too bad ... not quite as good as my usual barber but not bad at all ... thought it did cost $21.00! (£14.00!). I reckon with my usual good looks, enhanced by my new haircut and tan, the chicks on the Alaskan tour will be bowled over. Oh and if that doesn't cut it (can't see why) then I can fall back on my excellent humour, amazing personality and the modest outlook I have for myself. I had hoped that, as apart of my north American hostelling experience, I might have shared a 4-bed with Angelia Jolie, Rachel Wize and Fergie (from the Black Eyed Peas) but alas, it was not to be ... the closest thing I've come to pulling is a mouse called 'Toby'.

luckily tonight there is a free meal at the hostel so all is relatively good.

Tomorrow I head out to Alaska ... I can't wait

Toodle Pip

P.S. Seriously that is all that I've done today ... a very lazy day with maybe a bit of reading tonight.

2 comments:

  1. You could be really unlucky and end up with Dom Jolie, Ernie Wise and Fergie, Duchess of York...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way my luck is going that is probably more likely ... errrr!

    ReplyDelete