Sunday 11 April 2010

The Start of a new Chapter

Tuesday 30th March 2010

On the above day I handed in my resignation for my job; to be honest this didn't bother me as much as I thought. After completing my degree I've stayed with my employer for a further year seeing if I could move up the ladder and kick start my career ... alas that hasn't happened (hence the travelling).

It wasn't a massive surprise that immediate progression didn't happen as my employer isn't the quickest of companies and, deep down, I knew that if I wanted to continue upwards, then the only way for that to happen would be with another company ... so handing in my resignation was always going to happen, it was just the reason why that would alter. I shall be leaving work, technically on the 30th April 2010, however I have a little bit of leave owned to me so I shall be leaving on the 23rd instead.

So what else has been going on? Well not allot really; I'm continuing my TEFL (Teaching English in a Foreign Language) and I'm now up to module 7 of 12 ... not long to go, but I do need to get it completed before the 5th May.

Apart from that I've cancelled a few more direct debits, and read though a bit more of my Canadian guidebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment