Sunday 15 November 2009

Not alot going on at the mo

Well since I've been back (which feels like ages ... I feel like I've never been away) I haven't done much in preparation for next year.










I went to the doctors to take my last vaccination for my European trip ... hang on! Haven't you just done that trip? Well yes but I didn't have time to have all three Hep B injections so I've had the final one last Friday. The plus side is I don't need anymore vaccinations until I come home next September for my Sisters wedding (I've had all my jabs for Canada, USA, New Zealand and Fiji).

I've also had a look at visa requirements for the world; It's quite good being British as, allot of countries, don't require you to have a visa ... bonus. I shall get these visa things sorted early next year.

So really I'm just chilling until next Jan when things will start to ramp up again ... until then

Toodle Pip!

No comments:

Post a Comment