Sunday 4 October 2009

My Pets hates about Europe

Okay this is my offical rant about europe; it maybe a small rant at the moment but please feel free to add your own 'pet hates of europe' using the comments ability:

1) ATM's - my biggest pet hate. When you are in the lovely UK and you withdraw, say £50 or £70, the ATM probably gives you a few £20's and a £10 right. No not in Europe ... everytime (EVERYTIME) I've used one it either gave me a €50 euro note or something as stupid ... in Budapest it gave me the equlivant of an £80 note ... what am I supposed to do with that (I wanted to by a bottle of water at the time).


2) Queueing - Using Mr Clarkesons words "...how hard can it be..." It's not difficult yet it seems the Europeans just cannot wait their turn.



3) Traffic lights - Okay your a pedestrian and the green man is flashing ... safe to cross? Well maybe because at the same time traffic wanting to turn across your path from an adjacent road also has a green light. You have right of way but, from what I remember, I don't think that holds that much ground in Italy.



More to Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment