Saturday 26 June 2010

It's going well

Just a short a massage to say that the Trekk America tour is going well. So far I've been to Wrangle St-Ellis, Maclaren Lodge and the Denali park. I've seen part of Mt McKinley (highest peak in North America) but most of it was covered in clouds.

What's more impressive is the wildlife; I've seen tones of Grizzly Bears, Moose, Caribou, an Arctic Fox and loads of the Arctic Ground Squirrel. It's been really cool, tiring but good and the group has been brilliant so far (the tour is split into two parts; some people have left today as they only booked onto the first part of the tour, which was a bit sad, but new members are coming for the second part). I'm looking forward to the second part of the trip as you can go whale watching and I'm really excited about that.

Anyway I need to go; the group are going out for a meal soon and I need to get ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment